The league games will allow players to compete in a high octane, technical environment that will enhance all aspects of your game. You will be playing in the only FIFA indoor sanctioned competition and is brought to you by Futsal 201. Players will be able to immerse themselves into a game that has been played by some of the best that have ever played the game of Soccer and Futsal was a huge part of that.
- All games will be played indoors:
- We are expanding the league into the Hudson Valley in NY and now you have 2 options on where you would like to play your games for this coming winter. You can make that decision when you register.
- Games are 48 minutes, 2 - 24 minutes halves
- Our youngest age groups will play the earlier games and the older age groups will play the later games.
- Games are 5v5 with a GK
- Age Groups- 2015 (U7) to 2004 (U18) boys and girls
- Teams can be organized travel, club, academy, and/or pick-up teams.
- ? games over ? weeks
- The cost TBD for winter
- You can pay online, Venmo, pay by check, or cash. If you choose to pay by Venmo, check, or cash when registering please select "Skip/Pay Later" at the VERY bottom of the payment section of the registration process. Please make checks payable to Futsal 201. Your spot will be held once payment is received. If you want to pay by Venmo reach out to Simon Royle.
- There will be a $5 charge at the door, on game days, for all spectators at both locations. Coaches, players and senior citizens are free to enter.
For all questions about the league-
contact Simon Royle at email@example.com or PJ Petrow at firstname.lastname@example.org